The #MedicalMonday hash is used to give props to healthcare workers tweeting useful information. Hash #MedicalMonday for doctors, physicians assistants, naturopaths, allied health professionals, clinics and hospitals and they might be selected as a nominee for or healthcare Twitizen of the week, giving them props for their contribution to the online conversation on health care helping to draw thousands of eyes to their online efforts. Each month we will choose a #MedicalMonday Healthcare Twitizen of the month – the winner will receive a gift; Junes winner will receive a free pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses! No Joke!
Nominees must have contributed to the healthcare conversation on Twitter for at least 1 year. Their tweet log should show retweets and engagement with other twitterers, not just posts or links. To compete, nominees should Tweet about their nomination to their followers, asking them to Tweet or RT the award or comment on the EyeInfo blog. Winners selected based on quantity of Tweets or Retweets mentioning @EyeInfo and/or #MedicalMonday or by posting comments on the EyeInfo blog. The winner will be chosen on the Thursday following the nominations. From the months worth of weekly winners, a Healthcare Twitizen of the Month will be chosen and awarded a prize. The prize for July is a free pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses! Congratulations to June’s winner of the Maui Jim Eyewear @janethelm
Congratulations to this weeks nominees:
- RNchat is a Twitter Community for Registered Nurses. Search for #RNchat and join us! Currently moderated by @PhilBaumann
- @UNC OBGYN
- UNC OB/GYN & North Carolina Women’s Hospital: Taking Care of Women, For Life! Contact: email@example.com
- Gregg Masters
- San Diego
- recovering X-managed care executive, converted health system reformer, student of SM apps
- San Diego, California
- Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz (the YOU Docs) invite you to live life to the youngest! Tips, recipes, and news tweeted by Kari, your RealAge host.
- Alex Fair
- New York, NY
- Founder of FairCareMD, where People and Doctors can agree on prices that are fair to all. Free for Patients. Almost free for Doctors!
- Dr. Fitch Cooper
- New York
- Carolyn Anderson
- Fraser Valley, Canada
- I’m an ophthalmic surgeon, speaker and publisher of an online seniors magazine, Impowerage. I’m a mom to a 1-year old and I enjoy staying active.
- Nicole Evans M.D.
- United States
- I’m a resident physician with a passion for Integrative Medicine. I love learning about health, disease and the art of medicine.
- Anna Medical For You
- Evans, GA
- Blogging about health and wellness issues.
- Elaine Cook
- Amarillo TX & Paradise Vly AZ
- Cosmetic Dermatologist and developer of skin care line–Dr Elaine’s Advanced Skin Treatment
Courtesy of the Doctors at Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care; Optometrists, Ophthalmologists and Opticians serving the Rockville, Potomac and Gaithersburg Maryland suburbs of Washington DC for over 46 years. Convenient evening and weekend appointments available by calling (301) 670-1212 – find an appointment online, fill out new patient information or order contact lenses by visiting youreyesite.com
Follow us on Twitter @EyeInfo
Filed under: Uncategorized